Tuesday 28 April 2015

YardHype Features Rising Dancehall Artiste "Javie"

Yardhype recently sat down with rising dancehall recording artiste Javie about his musical career and more, see what he had to say below! Plus listen to some of his new releases.


Interview Questions:


How did you get your name?

Where Are You From?

How long have you been doing Music and what cause you to start.

What is your Style of music?

Your Favorite verse?

Favorite dancehall Artiste?

Favorite Reggae Artiste?

Favorite Artiste you did a collaboration with?

Which Reggae/Dancehall Artiste have been most influential in your musical career?

Which artist would you like to do a collaboration with?

What’s next (Any new Project, Music video/single)?

What Keep You grounded (Things you do to relax/chill)

What do you miss/liked the most about Jamaica?

Where Do You See Your Self 3 years from now?

How do you usually come about your lyrics, right/freestyle?

What Are Your Views on the Current state of Dancehall And Reggae music?


………….Interview Answers:

………….


I got the name Javie from a friend when I was In high school,but my real name is Javon Sinclair.


I am from St.Thomas, Jamaica but I move to the U.S In 2008.


I Have been doing music since primary days In Jamaica.


My style of music doesn’t have a category.


My favorite verse I ever wrote was “Ah mi yuh a diss wen a mon yuh a kiss” that verse is in the CoCo FreeStyle.


My favorite dancehall artiste Is Vybz Kartel definitely.


Favorite reggae artiste is Beres Hammond and Sanchez.


Artist that influential In my musical career are Vybz Kartel and Alkaline.


I would really like to collaborate with various artiste but I would pick Vybz Kartel as #1.


Well me and my team are looking forward to do a lot of music videos and vlog’s aslo.

Music is the only thing that keeps me calm.


Not being in Jamaica, makes me appreciate my Island every time a visit.


In the next 3 years, I see myself being one of dancehall front runners.


I write my lyrics by being observant of my surrounding and thing that happen In a daily life.


I think dancehall need more excitement and more vibes, and I know I can bring that Vybz!







YardHype Features Rising Dancehall Artiste "Javie"

No comments:

Post a Comment