Tuesday 28 April 2015

The Fifth and Final Staging of the Music Industry Achievers Awards

The staff at the Music Industry Achievers Awards wants to thank every media house, entertainer, sponsor and everyone else who came out on Friday April 24, 2015 at the Courtleigh Auditorium to support the event. We are very happy for the continued support not only for this year but over the years, especially to those who worked closely with us and assisted us where necessary.


However, we regret to say, that this year’s staging will be the fifth and final staging of the Music Industry Achievers Awards.

Following a meeting with the organizer and staff, the decision was made and through this formal medium we wish to inform the public.


We hope you will understand the circumstances under which we have taken this decision “Anyone who knows me closely knows that, the M.I.A Awards is my baby but I think it has ran its course and it is time to say goodbye. “ shared Nackesha “Queenie” Doyley

She continues “I want to thank everyone who supported me in one way or the other as it relates to this show.”





For now the Music Industry Achievers Awards team will be shifting the focus entirely to the other sister companies, to include M.I.A Production, QMIA Radio and QMIA TV.

The Fifth and Final Staging of the Music Industry Achievers Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment