Wednesday 29 July 2015

Gully Bop and Tony Matterhorn in Dirty online feud

Just days after arriving in the United States of America on his newly acquired visa, dancehall artiste Gully Bop is already stirring up controversy. This time with fiery selector Tony Matterhorn.


In a video posted online recently, MC Nuffy asked Gully Bop what was the matter with Tony Matterhorn, to which Gully Bop responded, “him come a foreign a make man rub down him belly like jelly … Me see it pon Facebook, it nah hide. It deh pon the In ternet.”


Egged on further by Nuffy, Gully Bop also added, “The one Matterhorn b…. gone.” Nuffy followed with, “Matterhorn yuh dead.”


That video seemed to be in reference to a photo that surfaced online some weeks ago with Matterhorn posing with two persons. As the photo circulated, there were also some persons alleging that the two fans were in fact men dressed as women.


However, the recent video from Gully Bop and MC Nuffy did not go down well with Tony Matterhorn, who is known as the ‘talk you mind/ after dark clan leader.


In several scathing posts on Instagram on Monday night, Matterhorn blasted both Nuffy and Gully Bop, accusing them of partaking in crude acts. Not even Shauna Chin, Gully Bop’s fiancée, was spared his wrath.


“B….boy Nuffy weh run wey from Portmore, ugly Gully Bop whe … all dog inna the gully and you f… out wife Chin, unuh caan style me as b…..boy. Me a real gyalis. Me f… more p…. dan unuh can get inna unuh life,” he said in the post.


But that wasn’t enough, spurred on by his loyal fans, Matterhorn continued posting more videos insulting the trio.


“…unuh a come try style me, me nuh run b…. joke wid nobody. Anytime unuh see me, mek sure unuh have it. That’s all me haffi say. Unuh a look hype pon Facebook, make sure unuh have it.


He later posted that he had been maintaining his cool because of his kids, but that enough was enough.


“You know wha, f…. the kids. Unuh been a draw me out, me draw out now. So anytime unuh see me, mek sure unuh have unuh gun. It simple, nuh argument nuh inna it. So me a tell unuh from now, anytime unuh see me, expect anything,” Matterhorn added.


He also advised his fans to tell his children that he loves them because of what was to come.


“Me must kill one a dem p…. deh, a swear to God. Make God help me, but I rather dead inna shoot-out than turn a b….man.”


When contacted, Gully Bop told THE STAR that he was unconcerned with the threats made by Tony Matterhorn.


“Everything weh me do on tour always a record. Nobody nuh business wid him (Matterhorn). Across the world is only the cigarette people know ’bout. Him just get up and a run with it! Furthermore, if is a competition to see who have more man, me sure know Matterhorn beat Chin. Me a smoke me cigarette and relax miself, me nuh want no man come tek me on. Me hear him a disrespect mi wife on the Internet, but make him know him have to go apologise to Miss Shauna Chin too.”


According to Keona Williams, Gully Bop’s manager, the artiste is renowned for his humour and intends no harm.


“He is from humble beginnings and does not discriminate,” she said.





Gully Bop and Tony Matterhorn in Dirty online feud

No comments:

Post a Comment